A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 810th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Zimmermannsches Kaffeehaus/Café Zimmermann, a former coffeehouse in Leipzig, was the backdrop to the performances (1729-1739) of which Baroque music artist for many of his secular cantatas?
2. It was built in 1849; Petersen House is a late Victorian-style house in Washington D.C. It is now a museum since the 1930s. This house is remembered for a famous person’s death on April 15, 1865, at 7.22 a.m. Who?
3. What term was provided by political scientist Andrew Hacker in 1957 referring to a group of people who were wealthy, white, protestants and held national power in economic, political, and social aspects?
4. Which English Romantic poet’s reputation grew after his death in 1821 at the age of 25 years? Some of his poems include “Ode to a Nightingale”, “Sleep and Poetry”.
5. Whose 2017 book is titled Strong is the New Beautiful? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )