A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 809th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which cricketer (as it stands) remains the only captain to lift all three ICC trophies – the 50-over World Cup (2011), the T20 World Cup (2007) and the Champions Trophy (2013) – and he also took his country to the top of the ICC Test rankings?
2. Sorry For Party Rocking is a 2011 music album by what American Electro Hop duo? The duo consists of Redfoo (Stefan Kendal Gordy), uncle to SkyBlu (Skyler Gordy).
3. Name these large semi-sentient reptilian carnivores native to the planet Dathomir (although also present on Felucia)? These mindless, violent creatures were first shown in Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi, where Luke Skywalker was thrown into a pit to fight this.
4. Johanna Bertha von Westphalen was a 19th-century theatre critic and political activist. According to her husband, she was the most beautiful girl in the town of Trier. Name her husband, who had to flee Germany and France before settling in London.
5. Which Danish is the first to have won the Tour de France? His 1996 win is listed in the record book but with a label to indicate his doping offences. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )