A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 808th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1984, who became the first woman to perform a space walk?
2. The mass killing of 187 civilians during the 1971 Liberation war in modern-day Bangladesh (then East Pakistan). By what name is this massacre known? The place came to be known as the village of widows.
3. What Irish boxer won the gold medal at the 2020 Summer Olympics after winning over Brazil’s Beatriz Ferreira in the women’s lightweight?
4. As per a Reddit post, what entertainer built a house in Rolling in the Deep, she moved into that house in Hello and left the house in Easy on Me?
5. What Swiss from canton Vaud held the General of the Swiss Armed Forces post during the Second World War? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )