A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 807th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Name this Spanish footballer who plays for Barcelona, currently captains the Spanish national team, and became the first player to win the UEFA Women’s Player of the Year Award, the Ballon d’Or Féminin, and The Best FIFA Women’s Player in the same year (2021).
2. Mark Meadows is the first person in a specific role since the Watergate scandal and the first former member of Congress to have been held in contempt of Congress. What role did he work in from 31 March 2020 to 20 January 2021?
3. Which sport debuted at the 1998 Kuala Lumpur Commonwealth Games, where South Africa won gold?
4. At which site of a plant cell does ribosome biogenesis take place? Its function was studied in detail in the 1960s.
5. This 1968 Italian-American war film is about the 1944 Operation Shingle, the WW II Allied assault on the Italian port. The material for the movie comes from the book written by the BBC war correspondent at the battle. Which Italian town (in Lazio) that lends its name to the film is this? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )