A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 805th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which American sport went professional in 1869 after the teams came together and formed an organised league?
2. In 18th-century British India, this term was applied to a hunter skilled enough to kill the elusive bird named ______. The term was first attested in 1824 in the sense of the word ‘sharpshooter’. What term?
3. Mike Godwin coined an eponymous law in 1990, which stated that as any internet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving him approaches 1. Which person?
4. Ozymandias is a sonnet written by the English poet P.B. Shelley in 1818. In the olden days, Ozymandias was the Greek name for which Egyptian pharaoh?
5. In 2014, the Swiss Post introduced a special stamp to mark the 125th anniversary of this railway. Which railway? (Picture)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )