A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 803rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers and the sinking of the Titanic are examples of a style of management. The term may have originated from the proverbial way _______ are grown – “Keep them in the dark and feed them with shit.” Fill the blank
2. Before becoming a US citizen, she briefly represented the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia until 1994. It eventually split into Serbia and Montenegro in 2006. Which tennis player?
3. The belief that short people tend to be more aggressive to compensate for their lack of height is largely inaccurate. This idea is called the ________ Syndrome in tribute to which famous historical personality?
4. Chris Kyle, a US Navy Seal and his friend Chad Littlefield were shot and killed by Eddie Ray Routh in 2013 at a shooting range. Kyle published his autobiography in 2012, and a movie of the same name was released in 2014. What is the title?
5. She grabbed the headlines with the line “Want to know what comes between my Calvins and me? Nothing”. Who? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )