A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 802nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Who became the youngest Formula One race winner by winning the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix?
2. Which book’s story is told from the point of view of a six-year-old, Jean Louise?
3. The world’s first pocket calculator was invented in 1971 by which company?
4. Initially hailed as the king of herbs, the ancient Greeks believed it should be harvested only by a king, using a golden sickle. Which well-known herb?
5. Jonas Furrer, a 19th-century lawyer and politician, served as which country’s first president from 1848 to 1861? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )