A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 801st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Long Beach is a city in Nassau County on Long Beach Island in which US state?
2. Simon Leys, John Minford, and Wolfgang Franke are some examples of sinologists. What do they study/field of interest?
3. At 1,038.6 m, Carrantuohill is the highest mountain on which island?
4. Bigarreau Napoleon, Black Douglas and Bing are varieties of which fruit? In Switzerland, canton Zug advertises this fruit on their welcome signs.
5. In 2020, due to the pandemic, for the first time since 1924, the top-grossing movie worldwide was not filmed in English. It was Mandarin/Chinese. Which movie? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )