A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 800th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which former Miss World (2000) made her debut in the Tamil film Thamizhan (2002) and her Bollywood debut in The Hero: Love Story of a Spy? She has acted in Hollywood movies such as Baywatch and The Matrix Resurrections.
2. What historical term is used for non-Muslims living in an Islamic state with legal protection? The word literally translates to a protected person.
3. The Flyers are an ice hockey team based in which US city?
4. In 1944, who resigned as Japan’s Prime Minister because of numerous war effort setbacks?
5. Name this castle in Croatia where the noble Prince Vuk Krsto Frankopan is buried. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )