A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 799th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In the 1960s, he had a cult following, and the group was involved in a series of nine murders in the space of one month in 1969. In 1971, he was convicted and served his life sentence until his death in November 2017. Who?
2. This English word is derived from Greek meaning ‘statement of self-evident truth’ and is also the name of the spacecraft built by BNL corporation to evacuate humans from Earth to space in Wall-E. What word?
3. According to the diaries, Jane is the first name of which James Bond character?
4. What name was given to the beer-like product with low alcoholic content, legal during Prohibition? It is a two-word name, and the two words rhyme.
5. His singing career began with a band called Sean Dowdell and His Friends in 1993. In 2005, he co-founded an electronic rock band called Dead by Sunrise, and for two years, from 2013-2015, he was with Stone Temple Pilots. However, he was most known for his association with a band from 1999 to 2017. Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )