A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 798th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The fish breed of Pacific Regal Blue Tang is found commonly in the Indo-Pacific region. It has been in the news since 2016 due to its presence in a movie. Which movie?
2. Clara Immerwahr was the wife of Nobel prize winner Fritz Haber. She was the first woman to be awarded a doctorate in Germany. In which subject?
3. Which financial sector company was founded in 1882 by three reporters: Charles ……, Edward ______, and Charles Bergstresser?
4. Which American state is nicknamed ‘Valentine State’ because it was admitted as a state of the USA on St. Valentine’s Day 1912?
5. This was a hoarding put up by a fan. “Maradona good, Pele better, _____ ____”- Fill the blank. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )