A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 797th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The earliest evidence of grape wine-making had been found in the settlements of Hajji Firuz Tepe and Godin Tepe, dating to 5,400-5,000 BC. In which modern-day country are they located?
2. In 1994 a rock band formed in California. They scored hits with songs like “Drops of Jupiter”, “Hey, Soul Sister”, and “Drive By”. What is the name of this band?
3. Antonov, a state-owned commercial company, is named after its founder Oleg Antonov. It manufactured one of the largest operating aircraft in the world, the AN-225. In which country is the company headquartered?
4. In his 1946 essay, Why I Write, author Eric Blair mentioned that he wrote the book “to fuse political purpose and artistic purpose into one whole”. Which book?
5. Which Japanese multinational consumer electronics and video game company had these two logos for the first 70 years of their founding? (Picture)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )