A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 794th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Leonardo DaVinci’s Lady With an Ermine is one of the attractions at the Czartoryski Museum, located in which city?
2. Which ‘Will’ is the subject of the 2021 NY Times bestseller written by the person in question and author Mark Manson?
3. Which Japanese multinational conglomerate announced on 12 November 2021 that it would split into three companies, focussing on infrastructure, electronic devices, and all other remaining assets?
4. Wimbledon martini is a real deal, but it is seasonal and made with which fruit?
5. At the 1957 British Grand Prix, what English driver won alongside Stirling Moss (shared driving duties) to give the first victory for a British-constructed car, Vanwall? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )