A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 791st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The mammalian order Chiroptera, or “hand-wing,” consists primarily of animals of what type?
2. Artist Thomas Pavitt created one of the world’s most extensive connect-the-dots drawing, a 6000 plus-dot work that duplicated which famous Renaissance portrait?
3. Since 2019, the city of Ashgabat has been at the top of the list of the world’s highest costs, primarily due to the country’s inflation and import issues. Which country’s capital is Ashgabat?
4. What two-word is the name of the free mobile app created by McDonald’s in partnership with leading game designers and child development experts?
5. Born Mahjabeen Bano, by what name did she act in the Hindi cinema industry, earning the title The Tragedy Queen? She was active in the 1950s and 1960s, winning four Filmfare Awards in the Best Actress category. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )