A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 789th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which American WNBA basketball player is currently detained in Russia after she was arrested for carrying vape canisters with cannabis oil? She is a two-time Olympic gold medallist and was in Russia to play offseason basketball.
2. In 2021, what Star Trek actor made news when he became the oldest person to go into space on the Blue Origin mission?
3. What museum was founded in 1753 under King George II and based mainly on the collection of Sir Hans Sloane?
4. Which Swedish company designed the first version of the programming language Erlang in the 1980s?
5. Which landlocked African country has this as its coat of arms? The flag can be confused easily with another nation. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )