A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 788th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What British scientist died on June 27, 1829, and left an endowment “to the United States of America, to found at Washington, under the name of the __________ Institution, an establishment for the increase and diffusion of knowledge among men.”
2. Which Central Asian country declared a state of emergency recently after violet protests in Karakalpakstan, an autonomous republic?
3. What TV show that ran from 2004 to 2011 is loosely based on the Hollywood experiences of Mark Wahlberg, one of the show’s executive producers?
4. The currency ouguiya is one of the two circulating currencies whose division units are not based on a power of 10. Each ouguiya comprises five khoums (meaning fifth in Arabic). Which northwest African sovereign state’s currency is this?
5. What former Argentine player was the manager when Tottenham Hotspur finished as league runner-up in the 2016-17 season and UEFA Champions League finalist in 2019? His last role was as the manager of PSG in the 2021-2022 season. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )