A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 786th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Grammy Award-winning singer Jessye Norman died in Oct 2019. She was best known for her performances in which style of music?
2. After the Napoleonic Wars, what Republic in north-eastern Italy was annexed by the Austrian empire until it rejoined the Kingdom of Italy in 1866?
3. Cacaluta Bay is one of nine different bays protected by the Huatulco National Park and is home to a few secluded beaches in which country?
4. Which cosmetics company was founded in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, the father of Liliane Bettencourt?
5. Name this Australian mixed martial artist, ranked second as of June 2022 in the UFC’s men’s pound-for-pound rankings. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )