The 100-question monthly quiz for June is now live – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to play the quiz.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 785th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The port city of Piraeus is located within the urban area of which European capital city?
2. It is derived from the Latin word for a cow; what seven-letter medical term was the 2021 Merriam-Webster Word of the Year?
3. Which branch of biology derives its name from the Greek word for “dissection”?
4. In 1965, the carousel slide projector was patented by David E Hansen, an engineer with which US company?
5. The Museum of the Johann Strauss Dynasty is dedicated to the Strauss family. It is in which European city? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )