The 100-question monthly quiz for June is now live – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to play the quiz.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 784th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Grossglockner, at 3,798 metres above sea level, is the highest mountain in which European country?
2. Message in a Bottle is a 2021 dance-theatre show that features the songs of what 17-time Grammy Award-winning artist?
3. Which climate activist wrote the 2019 book No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference?
4. Coined in the 1992 sci-fi novel Snow Crash, what nine-letter word refers to a mixing of augmented, virtual and physical reality in a shared online space?
5. This is a 1614 painting by Cornelis van Haarlem based on a classical myth of Goddess Venus (Aphrodite) and the mortal lover of Venus. Name the lover. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )