The 100-question monthly quiz for June is now live – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to play the quiz.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 782nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. After taking his last drink, Dr Robert Smith co-founded which mutual aid organisation with Bill Watson in Akron, Ohio, on 10 June 1935?
2. In 780s AD, the Anglo-Saxon missionary, Alcuin, becomes the chief adviser on religious and educational matters to which Frankish king?
3. The Saka calendar, based on the moon’s phases, and the 210-day pawukon are two calendars used on which Indonesian island?
4. Kristen Bell flies to this capital city to attend her younger sister Joan’s wedding in this 2010 movie; the 2012 Woody Allen comedy is set in this city; Audrey Hepburn famously rode a Vespa in a 1950s movie…. Which city?
5. She is the fifth woman to serve on the US Supreme Court; her position was preceded by Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )