The 100-question monthly quiz for June is now live – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to play the quiz.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 781st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The original version of which high-level, general-purpose programming language was designed by John G. Kemeny and Thomas E. Kurtz in 1964 at Dartmouth College?
2. Name this Pokémon with a spherical body and mesmerising eyes. It is known to inflate its lungs, sing a soothing and mysterious lullaby, and continue to sing until the opponent is asleep.
3. What term in Japanese cuisine refers to how foods (usually meat) are grilled with a glaze of soy sauce, mirin, and sugar? The word translates to ‘broiled lustre’ in English.
4. Which African country’s flag would you see a traditional straw hat – believed to have been inspired by the conical Mount Qiloane?
5. Marcia Gay Harden won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for portraying Lee Krasner, the title character’s wife. Which 2000 movie/title character? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )