The 100-question monthly quiz for June is now live – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to play the quiz.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 780th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which city in California is a tourist destination, known for its wine valley, an international film festival and derived from the local language (Luiseno Indian) meaning place of the sun, but the Spanish word meaning Where the sun breaks through the mist is used?
2. What bushranger and outlaw was captured in 1880 at Glenrowan, Australia? He was put on trial and executed a few months after his capture.
3. In 1964, who formed the Pan-Africanist Organisation of Afro-American Unity?
4. The term Four Ds was the four guiding principles of the allied occupation of Germany after World War II. Three of the four Ds are – demilitarisation, denazification, decentralisation and which one?
5. Which German footballer was voted Europe’s Female Footballer of the Century? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )