Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 777th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1938, Dr Douglas Hyde was chosen as the first President of which country? He was the oldest President to enter office in the country at age 78.
2. In 1975, what Indian prime minister declared a state of internal emergency in India?
3. The Khobar Towers bombing of 1996 was a terrorist attack on the housing complex in Khobar, located in which country? It cost the lives of 19 US air force personnel and over 450 people of different nationalities injured.
4. On 25 June 1978, what flag was first flown for the first time during a parade in San Francisco?
5. L’Oiseau de feu (The Firebird) is a 1910 ballet and concert work by which Russian composer? It is based on the mythical folklore bird from Slavic mythology. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )