Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 775th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The French president and bishop of Urgell are the co-heads of state of which principality?
2. To help the planet, cows in Germany, especially calves, are given special training to help make farms more environmentally friendly. It involves using a special area in the farm designated. What special training?
3. Which marketing automation platform and email marketing service was founded in 2001 by Ben Chestnut and Mark Armstrong? The Sep 2021 estimate is valued at approximately $12 billion in cash and stock.
4. Who won the Song of the Year for smash-hit Driver’s License and also won the Best New Artist too at the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards?
5. His 774 runs happen to be the most runs scored in a debut series by any batsman in Test cricket. Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )