Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 774th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Antica Pizzeria Port’Alba started serving pizzas in 1830 and is considered to be the world’s first pizzeria. In which city it is located, currently running in full swing?
2. This Brazilian supermodel and actress share her name with one of the capital cities of South America. Which city/her name?
3. What 2008 board game is based on the premise that four diseases have broken out globally, each threatening to wipe out a region? The game was based on the 2002-2004 SARS outbreak.
4. In the United States and other parts of the world, what alert is a message distributed by a child abduction alert system to ask the public to find the abducted children? It was named after a nine-year-old girl that coincidentally happens to be a colour.
5. She appeared in a Seinfeld episode titled “The Implant” and the series’ final episode. She played a brief role in Tomorrow Never Dies. Who? (Picture)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )