Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 771st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In protest against the construction of which structure, Guy de Maupassant commented, “This high and skinny pyramid of iron ladders, this giant ungainly skeleton”?
2. Draper James is a clothing line launched by what actress, along with Seth Rodsky, in 2015? It is a nod to the actress’ southern upbringing and is named in honour of her grandparents, Dorothea Draper and William James _________.
3. First awarded in 1893, which of the Big 4 North American sports leagues has the oldest championship trophy?
4. Baron Vladimir Harkonnen is the main villain in which 1965 novel? A movie version of the novel was released in 1984 and again in 2021.
5. Paul Rusesabagina was sentenced to 25 years in prison after a “show trial”, in which the charge was terrorism. He was played on screen by Don Cheadle in which movie? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )