Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 770th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What 2018 movie is dedicated to the life of Heather Heyer, who was fatally hit by a car while protesting the “Unite the Right” rally held on August 12, 2017, in Charlottesville, VA? The film opened in the US on August 10, 2018, to mark the first anniversary of the rally and her death.
2. In the previous decade (2010-2019), only three F1 drivers have won the driver’s championships. Besides Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel, name the third driver.
3. On November 30 2012, Nobel Peace Prize winners Desmond Tutu, Mairead Maguire and Adolfo Pérez Esquivel wrote an open letter to the Nobel foundation stating their displeasure and opposing the awarding of the 2012 Peace Prize to whom?
4. In the 20th century, under the name of Operation Bernhard, who came up with the idea of forging British banknotes and dropping them over Britain to collapse its economy?
5. This world sports association involving an animal was formed in 1982 by Jim Edwards in St. Moritz. An organisation against the sport primarily protests the use of the ankus, an ancient hooked tool used to control the animal. What sport? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )