Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 769th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Gianduja is a namesake for chocolate preparation in the Piedmont region. What company sold a solid block of chocolates as Pasta Gianduja from 1946 to 1951, when it changed to Supercrema and in 1963 renamed to its current name?
2. This animal is typically found in India and Bangladesh and suffers from a lack of the pigment pheomelanin. The animal’s name is shared with the 2008 debut novel by Arvind Adiga, which won the Booker Prize. What animal/novel?
3. In 2001, what company, once the world’s largest energy trader, collapsed after would-be rescuer Dynegy Inc. backed out of an $8.4 billion deal to take it over?
4. In June 2001, Crown Prince Dipendra killed his father, the king, his mother and other royal family members with an assault rifle and shot himself. He died 3 days later, and his uncle Gyanendra took over the reins to rule what country?
5. For the seventh season finale (2010-2011), the cast of the US version re-created the 1884 painting by Georges Seurat to promote what TV show? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )