Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 768th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This American TV series was about a man whose police career ended when he was shot in the face. A billionaire came to his rescue, and the ex-policeman was given a new mission to fight organised crime with the help of KITT. What TV series?
2. The Laerdal Tunnel is a 24.5 km long road tunnel that replaced Gotthard Road Tunnel as the longest underground road tunnel when it was completed in 2000. In what European country is it located?
3. This chemical element with atomic number 33 comes from the ancient Persian word Zarnikh, and the Greek word of the element means ‘potent’. It was officially isolated in its pure form by Albertus Magnus in 1250. What element?
4. In 1946, this European country, suffering from the effects of hyperinflation, created a 100 quintillion, or 100 million billion pengő note? It was almost worthless and the new currency (which continues to exist even today) came into effect a few months later. Which country?
5. Which entertainer played Feyd-Rautha in David Lynch’s 1984 sci-fi movie Dune? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )