Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 767th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1215, which king of England put his seal on the Magna Carta?
2. In 1844, who received a patent for vulcanisation, a process to strengthen rubber by adding sulphur?
3. Which year in German history is termed the Year of the Three Emperors? Wilhelm I, Frederick III, and Wilhelm II were the three emperors.
4. In 2012, Nik Wallenda became the first person to successfully tightrope walk directly over what falls?
5. Russell Charles Hitchcock, an Australian musician, has been the lead vocalist of which soft rock duo? The other consistent partner is Graham Russell. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )