Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 764th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. First published in 2011, which book by Yuval Noah Harari is subtitled A Brief History of Humankind?
2. Whose self-portrait sold at auction for $34.9 million in 2021, which is the most ever for a Latin American artist surpassing the record set by her husband?
3. The longest-serving President in the Americas, Daniel Ortega, was re-elected in 2021 to a fourth term in which country?
4. An active volcano from Mount Semeru spews a vast ash cloud more than once in 2021. This volcano is located in which Asian country?
5. The fictional character Alistair Leslie Graham, better known as Ali G, was portrayed by what actor?– PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )