Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 763rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. While at Harvard University, who had the idea of creating a site called FACEMASH, a site that allowed users to compare people’s faces?
2. Which US co-author of The Body Book (2013) played the title role in the film There’s Something About Mary?
3. Vespa, the scooter brand, is named after the Italian for “wasp”. Which company manufactures Vespa?
4. Which company owned a patent (expired in 2017) on ‘one-click buying’ and has a trademark on the term “1-Click”?
5. Which singer’s song is this a meme of? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )