Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 762nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Abdulrazak Gurnah is the 2021 winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature. Which African country is he from?
2. Which vodka is made in the Swedish town of Ahus; it was established in 1879 by Lars Olsson Smith?
3. Elephantine, Gezira and Sehel are islands in which river?
4. Which ice cream dessert from Calabria is named after the Italian word for “truffle”?
5. What artist’s shredded painting is now called Love Is in the Bin, auctioned for over 20 million pounds in October 2021? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )