Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 761st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. A few years ago, TIME magazine published a listicle titled “The 25 Most Influential _____ of All Time.” The list was composed of, among others, Jerry Garcia, Jeff Bridges, Leonardo da Vinci, Osama bin Laden, Walt Whitman, and Abraham Lincoln. What list?
2. What is the only country that borders both Panama and Brazil?
3. Charlie Brooker, the creator of this critically acclaimed TV series, has explained its title as follows: “The ‘___ _____’ of the title is the one you’ll find on every wall, on every desk, in the palm of every hand: the cold, shiny screen of a TV, a monitor, a smartphone.” Which TV series?
4. It was founded in 18 BCE by Baekje and is surrounded by mountains, the tallest being Mt. Bukhan. Which Southeast Asian capital city?
5. Praised as futuristic and space-age in design, it won numerous awards for Modern Art and ergonomics. What was it called, considering its form was inspired by flora? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )