Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 760th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which co-host of this year’s Oscars ceremony publicly came out as a lesbian during the 2008 same-sex marriage rally? She has been married to Alex Niedbalski since 2008.
2. In the sitcom El Chavo del Ocho, which fictional character is erroneously cited as Perro Menso in one of the episodes?
3. In which African country is Ondo State located? It was created in 1976 along with Ogun and Oyo and was part of the Western State.
4. Located in the Nashik region of the western of this country, which vineyards are one of India’s largest and most awarded wine brands?
5. It originally housed poor boys; this church was founded by John Bosco (Don Bosco) and now contains his remains. Which Italian city is home to the Basilica of Our Lady Help of Christians? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )