Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 759th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Discovered in 1970, the Terracotta Army, the archaeological site containing a life-sized army of warriors that stood to guard over which Chinese emperor?
2. Bacardi, Captain Morgan, and Havana Club are companies that sell which alcoholic spirit?
3. Constructed in the late 16th and early 17th centuries, Pont Neuf is the oldest existing bridge in Paris over which river?
4. What was the earlier name of Western Australia, the second to be formed? It was once defined as comprising all land, not a part of the New South Wales Colony.
5. Name this Australian-born American actor and comedian who co-hosts a pop-culture podcast titled Las Culturistas with Matt Rogers? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )