Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 758th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which Californian city shares its name with a word associated with Archimedes?
2. Budweiser, Pilsner Urquell, Gambrinus, and Staropramen are all brands of beer that originated in which country?
3. Founded as Williamson Magor in 1869 by RB Magor and JH Williamson, this company’s operations were carried out in Assam. The exports of this commodity boomed due to the Suez Canal opening around the same time. What commodity?
4. The 27th of Nisan in the Hebrew calendar, Yom HaShoah, is an Israeli holiday of remembrance commemorating what historical event?
5. Name this confectionary brand that uses St. Stephen’s cathedral from Vienna. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )