Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 756th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which small semi-circular pastry – a traditional dish of Latin America, is usually baked or fried and has a name that means ‘enbreaded’ in Spanish?
2. Gates of the Arctic is the northernmost national part and the second largest of which country?
3. Lord’s has hosted the Archery events at the 2012 London Olympics. However, it is most commonly known as the home of which sport?
4. Until 1990, which country used the telephone code +37?
5. What actress made her debut as a 14-year old, playing a 14-year old in the 1991 film The Man in the Moon? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )