Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 755th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The oldest surviving Roman amphitheatre can be found in which ancient city that was buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79?
2. Jane Delano was instrumental in creating the American Red Cross nursing service. She was a relative of which US President?
3. Which African lake and, in turn, the country got its name from the Kanuri word for “lake”?
4. “Das Lied der Deutschen” (The Song of the Germans); the “Deutschland lied” has been the national anthem of Germany since 1922. Which famous composer wrote the music for the anthem?
5. Name this Nobel Prize (Literature) Laureate – (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )