Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 754th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Alfonso XIII reigned from 1886 to 1931, a period known as the Second Republic in which country?
2. An episode mocking China censorship was edited out on Disney+ in Hong Kong. This episode ‘Goo Goo Gai Pan’ is the 12th episode in the sixteenth season of which animated TV series?
3. Which ship in the novel Treasure Island shares its name with the most populous Caribbean island?
4. Spotify listed its most streamed artists of 2021, with Taylor Swift ranked second globally. But who was the world’s most-played artist?
5. In the Henry classification system, loop, whorl, and arch are the three basic patterns for what? These patterns help in identifying the criminals.
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )