Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 753rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2021, the Magnolia Bakery released the recipe for its iconic Carrie Cupcake, a vanilla cupcake with pastel-pink vanilla buttercream, in honour of the re-launch of a TV show. Which show?
2. Inaugurated in 1970, what five-day festival of contemporary performing arts takes place in Pilton, Somerset, England? The 2020 and 2021 festival was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Which is the only country in South America with coasts on the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean?
4. Which US state is officially nicknamed The Treasure State, and its state motto ‘Oro y Plata’ (Gold & Silver) is the only state motto in Spanish?
5. On April 14, 1907, Lucien Petit-Breton (Lucien Georges Mazan) won the first edition of which classic one-day cycling race? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )