Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 752nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What sport takes its name from the Japanese word meaning ’empty hand’?
2. What term, from the Russian for “restructuring”, was a part of Mikhail Gorbachev’s efforts to fix the economy?
3. Dr Jonathan Crane is the alter ego of what Batman villain, sometimes known as the Master of Fear?
4. Opening with God telling him that Moses is dead, what is the first book chronologically named for its hero in the Old Testament?
5. What is the 1919 novel by Ronald Firbank named after an imaginary English spa resort, with the name evoking the actual seaside towns such as Dartmouth, Exmouth, Falmouth, Teignmouth and Weymouth? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )