Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria. You can access the archive from April 2021.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 751st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What four-letter name is given to tent-like dwellings used by nomadic peoples in Central Asia? The Mongolian word for this is a ger.
2. What was the tea blend (7) created by Fortnum and Mason to celebrate the sixty years of the reign of Queen Elizabeth II?
3. What Caribbean island was recaptured by the British in 1810 before handing it over to Sweden in 1813? The 1814 Treaty of Paris and the 1815 Treaty of Vienna definitively acknowledged France’s control of this island.
4. Shan State is the largest of the 14 administrative divisions by land area of which Asian country?
5. This is the artist’s impression of which pre-historic bird? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )