If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 749th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In Sep 2021, the first edition of Frankenstein set a new world record for the sale of woman’s work at $1.17 million. Which writer wrote this book?
2. First tested in 1800 and designed by American inventor Robert Fulton for the French Government, what is considered the first practical modern submarine?
3. With its capital at Boa Vista, Roraima is the northernmost and least populated of which country’s 27 states?
4. Which goddess and wife of Zeus tried to kill an infant Heracles by putting two serpents in his cradle?
5. Christmas on the Square, also known as _____ ______’s Christmas on the Square, won the 2021 Emmy for Outstanding Television Movie. Which entertainer’s name fills the blanks. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )