Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If not, check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 748th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which was the first airport in Scotland to have its own railway station? To date, it is the only airport in Scotland with that distinction.
2. Who hit the Billboard music charts big time with her 2021 single Easy on Me?
3. Ji-Young is a recent character introduced as the first Asian-American muppet on which famous and long-running show?
4. Which balls of dark chocolate, pistachio marzipan and nougat were introduced by Paul Fürst in 1890?
5. He passed away in 2021, a former President of South Africa; he is remembered as one of the critical people to abolish Apartheid. Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )