Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If not, check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 747th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which chocolate business founder opened a grocer’s shop at 93 Bull Street, Birmingham, in 1824? Cadbury
2. The eighth TV series, subtitled Picard, is part of which sci-fi franchise? Star Trek
3. Written by journalist John Reed, the 1919 book Ten Days That Shook the World details the author’s real-life experiences during the October Revolution in what country? Russia
4. The four forces that act on a plane in flight include lift, gravity, drag, and what fourth force that counteracts drag? Thrust
5. What 1996 Sharon Stone starrer shares its title with a popular sports Netflix 2020 miniseries? Interestingly, the events of the miniseries take place during the 1990s. (VISUAL) LAST DANCE
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )