If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 746th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The 2014 movie A Dame to Kill For, directed by Robert Rodriguez, is a sequel to which 2005 film? Both these movies were based on graphic novels.
2. “Deep-ocean Assessment and Reporting of …” or “Dart”, what does the letter ‘T’ stands for? (natural phenomena)
3. Which common name of Orycteropus afer is Afrikaans for “earth pig”?
4. In 1910, which fashion designer opened her first shop at 21 Rue Cambon in Paris? Coco
5. Name the title of this book. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )