If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 743rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Having won the bids against Buenos Aires, Lyon and Detroit, which city became the first Latin American city to host the Olympic Games (Summer Olympics)?
2. This company was formed in 2011 with 40 engineers, all from Cisco. They were initially named Saasbee, Inc; they changed to their present name in 2012. Name this company, one of the biggest beneficiaries since 2020?
3. The first movie to have won the Academy Award Best Picture Oscar to feature the word ‘King’ in the title was which movie?
4. Which renowned painter completed his masterpiece about a year before his death in 1890? He began this masterpiece while at the mental hospital Saint-Paul-de-Mausole in Saint-Rémy.
5. The first recipient of this trophy (Venus Rosewater dish) happens to be Blanche Bingley. First awarded in 1886, there wasn’t any winner in 2020. In which sports tournament is it awarded? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )