Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If not, check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 742nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Who was the first Formula One driver to win seven world championships?
2. The sequel of Wonder Woman, released in 2020, has a year mentioned in the title. What year?
3. Apart from 2026 (as a co-host), in which year did Cortina d’Ampezzo previously host the Winter Olympics?
4. What two-word Latin expression means to “produce the body” is a court order demanding that a public official deliver an imprisoned individual to the court and show a valid reason for that person’s detention?
5. Scrooge McDuck is the “richest duck in the world,” and he always fights for the number #1 spot with which duck? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )