If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 741st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which overseas department of France borders Brazil to the east and south and Suriname to the west?
2. What eight-letter word was the Merriam Webster Word of the Year for 2020? We have heard this a lot since 2020.
3. In September 2020, Nintendo released new games to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the original release of what video game?
4. According to the Hebrew Bible, who is the mother of Awan, Azura, and Aclima?
5. At the 2006 Women’s World Boxing Championships, four Indian women won gold medals in different categories. After 16 years, who became the fifth Indian woman to win a World Boxing gold medal? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )